Welcome to our new Associates
Michael Driscoll and Camilla Joan White made their initial commitments to the Notre Dame Associates.
We also commemorate commitments from:
Olga Bello, Phyllis Chandler, Dick Connealy. Dot Connealy, Carol Craven, Linda Fitzgerald, Dave Garrett, Marylou Garrett, Jane Geary, Judy Gubbels, Juanita Harding, Theresa Homan, Barbara Hickey, Kris Lanik, Ed McKibbin, Cathy Leak, Ann O’Connor, Bonnie McDowall, Jenene Rauth, Kathy Schinker, Joanne Vihstadt, Diane Shada, Cindy Wenninghoff, Mildred Vitrous, Jo Williams, Connie Determan, Carol Kosmicki, Rita Melgares, Rod Determan, Judy Moe McCallum, and Theresa Wiggs.
The Associate Program of the Notre Dame Sisters provides an opportunity for persons who are not canonical members of the Notre Dame Order to enter into a formal relationship with the congregation.
We, the Associates of the Notre Dame Sisters, commit ourselves to reach out to others with unmet needs in simple and radical ways in joyful loving service.
Who are Associates
- Lay women and men
- Married or single
- Individuals of any ethnicity or Christian belief
- People who desire to live the mission of the Notre Dame Sisters
What do Associates do
- Respond to a call from God
- Share in the mission and goals of the Notre Dame Sisters
- Live Gospel values
- Follow Mary, model of faith
- Share gifts, in joyful loving service
- Meet unmet needs in a variety of ministries
- Extend Hospitality
- Foster respectful relationships
Associates commit to
- Prayer and personal reflection
- Faith sharing
- On-going spiritual formation
- Dependence on God
- Ministry and community involvement
How Associates interact with the Notre Dame Sisters
Associate members and the Notre Dame Sisters gather monthly to share in community, prayer, ministry, and support of one another.