You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further the mission of the Notre Dame Sisters. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Notre Dame Sisters
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of the Notre Dame Sisters
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to the Notre Dame Sisters
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the Notre Dame Sisters to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at 402-455-2994 if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact Sandra Koch, VP of Advancement at email@example.com, or 402-455-2994. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.